Spellweaver (The Spellweaver Chronicles)

Spellweaver (The Spellweaver Chronicles) - Claire Bridgeman http://www.b00kr3vi3ws.in/2014/02/Spellweaver.html

Felicity Lucas had always been a loner. She liked being the invisible wallflower at school and once home, she couldn’t even tell you what her mother did for living that had her travel a hell lot. When her mother dies in a car crash, Felicity is sent to live with her estranged father. A new lifestyle and a new school is enough to get any teenager nervous, but not Felicity because she likes being on her own. But things are about to change… The most popular girl in her school and her not so popular brother befriends her, she has to attend counseling sessions and she us being attacked by mysterious boy who can make fire out of nothing.

Welcome to the world of Spellweaver! The author makes this tantalizing world of magic and more very welcoming with her simple language and fluid story-telling capabilities. Felicity will soon become someone you know and while Holly will get on your nerves at times – you know her intentions are good. But then there are characters will make you wonder about their true intentions and keep you on the edge. For the most part I loved the new concepts introduced by this author and the ending of the book leaves you craving for more.

I have to admit though that at times the pace of the story got a bit slow where I wanted them to get going. Other than that, this book is a good entertainer. This being the debut work of the author the future seems to hold bright promises for her and us as well.