Tiger by the Tail

Tiger by the Tail - Venita Coelho http://www.b00kr3vi3ws.in/2014/02/TigerByTheTail.html

This is such an awesome book! The blurb of the story, while eye-catching, doesn’t really do justice to the story!

Tigers are being reported missing from wildlife reserves across India, Bangladesh and Nepal. No one knows what exactly is happening and has any idea about how to stop it. So the Animal Intelligence Agency steps up and gets involved in the case. Bagha, Kela and Rana are the three agents who are assigned to this very dangerous case that takes them on a journey of a lifetime. As these mismatched yet highly competent agents takes on the path of detection, the readers are taken on a journey of a lifetime.

It is just awesome… yes, I am repeating myself – but who could have thought of Animal Intelligence Agency? So, the characters in this story does not fit into any ‘obvious’ category and as such it was so refreshing. The plot is well fleshed out while being different and intriguing. There are a lot of twists and turns and because I had thrown any expectations out of the window the moment I read about AIA, these twists still caught me by surprise. The action and adventures described in the pages are engaging.

An awesome page turner that will engage readers of any age! Pick this one up for a fun time!