Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go - Michele G.  Miller http://www.b00kr3vi3ws.in/2014/02/NeverLetYouGo.html

After pining after it, when I finally got my hands on this book, I devoured it in matter of hours! Yes Girls, Michelle has done it again!

The book picks up right where the first instalment had left off. Skye is on a mission and she heads off alone, leaving Xander behind. Once she reaches the castle, things get really interesting and secrets are slowly revealed. She finds unexpected allies within the walls of the castle and as she tries to find the necklace that Griffin had told her about she stumbles upon facts and secrets that change a lot of things for her future. Xander is on the other hand off on his own adventure for the most part of the book, but finds his way to Skye in the end, as promised.

That was terrible summary of the book, but that is the best I can do without giving out any spoilers.

So, characters first… Skye continues to grow in this book and she achieves some admirable feats. Xander on the other hand becomes a bit stagnant when compared to Skye and we do not see as much growth in his character. But the pain he goes through manages to cut through the reader’s hear too. We are also introduced to a lot of characters in this book, some we had seen glimpses of or heard their names in the first book and a couple of new characters. I have to say… I am in love with Nicholai! He is smart, caring, brave and honest. And I absolutely love for everything he does in this book. The author’s story-telling technique is the same from the first book – simple language, smooth flow and engaging dialogues keep you glued to Skye’s story. There are once again surprising (and even shocking) twists in the story that is thrown at the reader at regular intervals to keep things interesting throughout. And once again the author has ended the book with a huge twist and an even bigger cliffhanger.

I am looking forward to the next book in the series because I wanna read more about Nicholai and also I am sure the author has some more twists up her sleeves for us. Can’t wait to find out how things are going to turn out.

This is a perfect series for all Fantasy lovers… So grab your copies while I pine away for the next book.